It is bundt time again and I am very excited because I am hosting this one today!! My very first time hosting anything!! So I am thrilled to bring you my theme of Easter. What does Easter mean to you? Is it a deeply religious holiday or one where family and friends get together or little kids hunt for chocolate. Well it is all of that for me. Anyway you celebrate it, it also signifies Spring!! A rebirth of all that we have waited for all winter long.
I had all sorts of ideas for this theme but none of them really came to fruition for me in my mind. Logistically they just didn’t make sense so I went with lemon. The flavor of lemon is so fresh and lively and it really screams spring for me and Easter!!
Fresh and lemony, easy and pretty!! These little bundts will take you a long way from breakfast to dessert!!
Not only did I get six gorgeous little bundts from this recipe but I got 6 yummy muffins. This recipe will make one large bundt also!!
Delight in making these gorgeous little bundts for your Easter or spring celebrations. ENJOY!!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2¼ cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1-153 gm. pkg. lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-2½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a six mini bundt pan and flour and line a 6 muffin pan with liners.
- Mix together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy in a standup mixer with a paddle attachment. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add in the lemon extract and lemon zest if using. Mix in the pudding mix. Mix the flour and baking soda together with a pinch of salt. Alternatively mix in the milk, flour and sour cream, ending with the flour. Beat well for 2 min. Pour the batter into the mini bundt pan and the liners. Bake for 20-30 min. or until light golden brown and they spring back easily.
- Strawberry Poppy Seed Cake by Magnolia Days
- Babka with Bittersweet Chocolate Chunks by The Spiced Life
- Bursting-With-Berries Lemon Curd Bundt Cake by All That’s Left Are Crumbs
- Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Easter Pound Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Easter Bunny Bundt by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Bunny Nest Carrot Mini Bundts by Food Lust People Love
- Colorful Spring Bundt Cake by Varada’s Kitchen
- Mini Lemon Spring Bundts by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Pale Ale Bundt Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze by Melanie Makes
- Carrot Tea Cake by My Catholic Kitchen
- Hot Cross Mini Bundt by Passion Kneaded
- Easter Egg Cake by Tea and Scones
- Lemon & Elderflower Bundt Cake by Box of Stolen Socks
- Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate