This is our third day in celebrating S. Pellegrino® Almost Famous Chef® Competition that will be taking place at Cirillo’s Culinary Academy in Toronto on Monday, February 25 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET. The winner announcement will be made at 8:45 pm. ET. Culinary students from seven participating schools across Canada are competing for a chance to become the next star of the gastronomic world at this event. The students are given just two hours to create their unique signature dish. A panel of judges critiques them on every meticulous detail from taste, texture and aroma of the dish, to presentation. The assembled judging panel, local media, chefs and invited guests will have the opportunity to sample all of these dishes during the tasting reception. The winner will go on to compete at the 11th annual Finals Competition in Napa Valley in March, with competitors from 75 schools across North America.
Here is the gorgeous chef jacket the I received for being involved with this competition. I am so thrilled to have received this!! I will model it for you at a later date when I make a cocktail using S. Pelegrino.
Being involved with this competition I have been given a dinner for two, $200 gift card to Rush Restaurant, 100, 207 9th Ave. SW, Calgary, AB. What a fabulous prize for my local readers. How excited I am to offer you this giveaway!!! Rush Restaurant offers a modern Canadian cuisine in an elegant, but yet approachable and inviting dining room. Executive Chef Ray Bear has developed a fabulously creative and innovative menu for a wonderful night of dining. Here are the easy ways to enter. Open to local Canadian residents only. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. If you put everything in one comment you will only get one entry. A winner will be selected on February 28th at noon MST, 2013.
1. Go to the Rush Restaurant Menu and come back and tell me what you might like to have if you win this gift certificate by leaving me a comment here.
For extra entries follow the instructions below.
2. Follow Almost Famous Friends on Pinterest and come back to leave me a comment that you have done so.
3. Follow Noshing With The Nolands on Pinterest and come back to leave me a comment that you have done so.
4. Follow Almost Famous Chef on Twitter and come back to leave me a comment that you have done so.
5. Follow Noshing With The Nolands on Twitter and come back to leave a comment that you have done so.
6. Follow Noshing With The Nolands on Facebook and come back to leave a comment to tell me that you have done so.
That’s it, very easy entries, good luck everyone!!