Apple, Brie and Ham Panini
Paninis’ are super easy for a Weekday Supper and the flavors of this Apple, Brie, and Ham Panini together create something memorable.
Every time I go to Ontario I end up going to Springridge Farms and my girlfriend Karen gets this sandwich but without the ham, as she is a vegetarian. For some reason, I am always enticed to get another seasonal sandwich.
The last time I was there I got the turkey and stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce. Oh ya, baby was that good!!!! Anyway, I wanted to make that sandwich to share with my family as Karen has always raved about it and I see why!!!
What a great combination of flavors, sweet, slightly spicy, and with amazing melty brie cheese. You can’t go wrong!!
Your family will gobble down this sandwich and ask for more!!
- 1 small wheel of brie cheese, sliced thin
- 8 slices of good quality ham
- 1-2 apples thinly sliced
- 8 slices panini bread
- Red pepper jelly
- Butter the outside of the bread, turn over onto a work surface, and spread one slice with red pepper jelly.
- Top with apples, ham, and brie cheese.
- Top with the other slice of bread and toast in a panini maker until cheese is melted and the sandwich is heated through and toasted on the outside.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 486Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 553mgCarbohydrates: 95gFiber: 5gSugar: 58gProtein: 11g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
Come and see the rest of the recipes for the week, you will love them.
Noshing With The Nolands – Brie, Apple and Ham Panini
Cupcakes & Kale Chips – Chicken Curry in a Hurry
The Not So Cheesy Kitchen – Easy Kale, Sausage, Pasta