Ace Curries to Go Butter Chicken
I was kindly given samples from Ace Curries to Go to try out some of their product. Today it is Ace Curries to Go Butter Chicken and it was so easy and so fabulous.
Not too spicy, so all of us really enjoyed it. Literally 15-20 min. and you have dinner on the table with the most delicious meal. Don’t you just love that Monday to Friday!!
You can buy all their curries online just by clicking here, Ace Curries to Go. The recipe I have included today is the one on the package.
I wanted to see how quick, easy, and delicious their recipe was. I did use the cream but you can substitute almond milk and yogurt and the proportions are included in the recipe below too! ENJOY!!!
- 2 - 3 Chicken Breast (Cubed)
- 1 cup Cream (OR use soy milk, coconut milk, or almond milk)
- 1 cup Crushed Tomato (or fresh)
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (optional)
- In a pan heat oil, add chicken (& garlic), cook till lightly brown, add spice mix (2—3 tsp for mild) & cook 2 min,
- Add tomato and bring to boil, turn heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes or till chicken cooked thru, turn heat to low and add cream & stir in well.
- Add salt to taste, garnish with cream (& fresh cilantro optional) simmer and serve.
- ALTERNATE TO CREAM: my best OPTION is 2 parts ALMOND milk + 1 part Greek Yogurt (0 % )
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 464Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 31g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.