Cherry Bomb for Holiday Drinks and Appetizers #SundaySupper
I was looking at the maraschino cherries that I soak each year in Grand Marnier and then dip in chocolate and got the inspiration for this cocktail. Something red and festive, sweet but yet still refreshing and light tasting.
I threw around some ideas in my head and came up with this Cherry Bomb cocktail. It is oh so good and perfect to celebrate the holidays with. I added one of my soaked Grand Marnier cherries for the garnish but you can just add a plain one, just as effective.
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 oz. Kirsch
- Club Soda
- Orange Slice and Cherry to garnish
- Mix Grenadine, Grand Marnier, and Kirsch and divide between two glasses over ice.
- Top with club soda, stir gently, and garnish with the orange and cherry.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 56Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
The Sunday Supper Team is having a Holiday Cocktails and Appetizers party and we would love to have you join us this week! We have an amazing assortment of recipes to put together a fabulous holiday party on any budget. We are honored to have Conni from The Foodie Army Wife hosting our Party. We hope to see you Around the Family Table Sunday at 7pm Eastern Time.
- Glühwein from Magnolia Days
- Cranberry Fizz from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Rosemary Orange Punsch from Galactopdx
- Candy Cane Martini from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Spoons from Chocolate Moosey
- Homemade Eggnog from Flour on my Face
- Moroccan Mint Tea from MarocMama
- Cherry Bomb from Noshing with the Nolands
- Wassel from There And Back Again
- Cranberry Sparkler Mocktail from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pomegranate Cosmo from Supper For A Steal
- Poinsettia Mimosas from Big Bear’s Wife
- Mulled Wine: Spiked and Steamy from Daddy Knows Less
- Poinsettia Cocktails from The Catholic Foodie
- The Red Carpet Diva from Cooking Underwriter
Holiday Appetizers or Hors d’oeuvres
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts from My Catholic Kitchen
- Prosciutto Goat Cheese Rolls with Fig Preserves and Arugula from Shockingly Delicious
- Muenster and Spinach Pinwheels from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sticky Wholegrain Mustard & Ginger Cocktail Sausages from girlichef
- Potato Leek Soup from What Smells So Good
- 5 Quick & Easy Appetizers for Your Holiday Party from Webicurean
- Bacon Peanut Caramel Corn from Gotta Get Baked
- Crostini topped with Voodoo Chicken Cream Dip from Country Girl in the Village
- Mushroom Strudel from Vintage Kitchen
- Herbed Holiday Party Mix from Curious Cuisiniere
- Old fashioned Swedish Meatballs from I Run For Wine
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bites from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Fried Green Beans with Wasabi Ranch from Juanita’s Cocina
- Salsa Baked Cheese from Home Cooking Memories
- Parmesan Onion Rounds from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Lip-smacking Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs from In The Kitchen with KP
- Hot Spinach Parmesan Dip from Comfy Cuisine
- Indian Spiced Tuna Balls from Soni’s Food
- Sweet Potato Dip from Mama’s Blissful Bites
- In honor of the Sandy Hook victims and their families, we have canceled our regularly scheduled #SundaySupper Chat this week.
Let this be a time when we renew our faith in the power of love and realize the importance of time with our families.