I was looking at the maraschino cherries that I soak each year in Grand Marnier and then dip in chocolate and got the inspiration for this cocktail. Something red and festive, sweet but yet still refreshing and light tasting.
I threw around some ideas in my head and came up with this Cherry Bomb cocktail. It is oh so good and perfect to celebrate the holidays with. I added one of my soaked Grand Marnier cherries for the garnish but you can just add a plain one, just as effective.
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 oz. Kirsch
- Club Soda
- Orange Slice and Cherry to garnish
- Mix Grenadine, Grand Marnier, and Kirsch and divide between two glasses over ice.
- Top with club soda, stir gently, and garnish with the orange and cherry.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 56Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
- Glühwein from Magnolia Days
- Cranberry Fizz from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Rosemary Orange Punsch from Galactopdx
- Candy Cane Martini from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Spoons from Chocolate Moosey
- Homemade Eggnog from Flour on my Face
- Moroccan Mint Tea from MarocMama
- Cherry Bomb from Noshing with the Nolands
- Wassel from There And Back Again
- Cranberry Sparkler Mocktail from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pomegranate Cosmo from Supper For A Steal
- Poinsettia Mimosas from Big Bear’s Wife
- Mulled Wine: Spiked and Steamy from Daddy Knows Less
- Poinsettia Cocktails from The Catholic Foodie
- The Red Carpet Diva from Cooking Underwriter
Holiday Appetizers or Hors d’oeuvres
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts from My Catholic Kitchen
- Prosciutto Goat Cheese Rolls with Fig Preserves and Arugula from Shockingly Delicious
- Muenster and Spinach Pinwheels from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Potato Leek Soup from What Smells So Good
- 5 Quick & Easy Appetizers for Your Holiday Party from Webicurean
- Crostini topped with Voodoo Chicken Cream Dip from Country Girl in the Village
- Mushroom Strudel from Vintage Kitchen
- Herbed Holiday Party Mix from Curious Cuisiniere
- Old fashioned Swedish Meatballs from I Run For Wine
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bites from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Fried Green Beans with Wasabi Ranch from Juanita’s Cocina
- Salsa Baked Cheese from Home Cooking Memories
- Parmesan Onion Rounds from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Lip-smacking Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs from In The Kitchen with KP
- Hot Spinach Parmesan Dip from Comfy Cuisine
- Indian Spiced Tuna Balls from Soni’s Food
- Sweet Potato Dip from Mama’s Blissful Bites
- In honor of the Sandy Hook victims and their families, we have canceled our regularly scheduled #SundaySupper Chat this week.
Let this be a time when we renew our faith in the power of love and realize the importance of time with our families.