Epicure has lots of easy slow cooker packages that make your life so much simpler and so much more delicious. Here is another such recipe. Country Chicken brings you to the heart of France with all of their wonderful herbs.
If you love rosemary you will love this chicken recipe. As an Independent Epicure Consultant, I can help you make your meals so affordable and without difficulty. Since this recipe is so very full of flavor I added a little sour cream or if you can find it creme fraiche would be perfect too.
A beautiful glass of French white wine and your dinner is complete. Close your eyes and you are whisked to France, not bad for a mid-week meal!!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 5 cups cubed vegetables, carrots, potatoes, celery, or sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg Epicure’s Slow Cooker Country Chicken Recipe Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/3 cups (330 ml) water
- Sour cream or creme fraiche, optional
- Whisk the seasoning mix with the water.
- Add the chicken and veggies to a slow cooker and stir in the seasoning.
- Cook for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Serve with sour cream or creme fraiche if you like.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 324Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 311mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 34g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.