Enjoying a Family Dinner with Canadian Beef
We love to dine together at home and while we are out too! I would say we would eat together 5-6 nights a week or more. It is an important time to get together as a family when we are all running in different directions. A time to catch up on the day, to enjoy some good food and to enjoy each other. The folks at Canadian Beef wanted to remind you that Enjoying a Family Dinner with Canadian Beef is not only healthy and wholesome but it brings us together again to share.
One of our favorites as a family is steak night. We don’t have our own steak but share them sliced and lot of times adorned with a great yet simple sauce.
No need to ring the bell, we are all here drooling and can’t wait to dive in. I feel we are lucky to be able to dine together all the time. I feel as a family it is vital. Not everyone has the luxury though as schedules can become hectic and conflicting but I feel you should strive for as many meals you can fit in together as a family as you can. And when beef is on the table everyone will be eager to join in!
Did you know?
- There are 63,500 farms and ranches with beef cattle across Canada.
- The average beef cow herd size in Canada is 61.
- There are a lot of small cattle farms with 61% of the farms having less than 47 cows.
- Canada produced 3.4 billion pounds of beef in 2009.
- Canadians eat 46 pounds (20.9 kg) of beef per person annually.
- Canada is the 6th largest beef exporting country in the world.
- Beef production contributed $23 billion to Canada’s economy in 2009.
Also I wanted to share this video with you with the wonderful Paul Brandt at the helm, our very own Canadian Country Music Superstar.