This is day two of four days that I will be featuring a Gazpacho recipe using Mott’s Clamato. It has been endlessly hot here. Not complaining as this is now the first day of fall and it will be 26C/79F, pretty much perfect!!
So I thought of gazpacho to use the Clamato with and it turned out fantastic. Amber, myself, and Ken gobbled down a big bowl. Super easy to make, using your fresh local produce still. I made the crunchy topping that we had at our friends Deb and Dave’s on their gazpacho.
I love this addition, so yummy. This recipe can be made in 15 min. tops and is waiting for you in the fridge. Enjoy!!
- 3 mini cucumbers, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper diced
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups extra spicy Mott's Clamato
- Tequila, optional
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan, finely grated
- Mix all the soup ingredients together and refrigerate.
- For the topping add the butter to a small fry pan on medium-low heat and when it is melted add the panko, stir until it is lightly browned. Take it off the heat and add the parmesan stirring as it melts.
- Serve the soup with a splash of tequila, if using and a sprinkling of the topping and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 767mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.