This is day two of four days that I will be featuring a Gazpacho recipe using Mott’s Clamato. It has been endlessly hot here. Not complaining as this is now the first day of fall and it will be 26C/79F, pretty much perfect!! So I thought of a gazpacho to use the Clamato with and it turned out fantastic. Amber, myself and Ken gobbled down a big bowl. Super easy to make, using your fresh local produce still. I made the crunchy topping that we had at our friends Deb and Dave’s on their gazpacho. I love this addition, so yummy. This recipe can be made in 15 min. tops and is waiting for you in the fridge. Enjoy!!
- 3 mini cucumbers, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper diced
- 24 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups extra spicy Mott's Clamato
- Tequila, optional
- 1Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ⅓ cup parmesan, finely grated
- Mix all the soup ingredients together and refrigerate.
- For the topping add the butter to a small fry pan on medium low heat and when it is melted add the panko, stir until it is lightly browned. Take it off the heat and add the parmesan stirring as it melts.
- Serve the soup with a splash of tequila, if using and sprinkling of the topping and serve immediately.