Here is Janette!
The salad is drizzled with a lemon parsley dressing which is light and refreshing just like Spring. A quick and easy dressing that can be used to dress any salad or poured over fish or chicken.
- 2 cups dried pasta (use any you prefer)
- 2 medium green zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium yellow zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into large pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cut into large slices
- 1/4 pound asparagus
- Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Grilled lemon basil vinaigrette
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add a little dressing, just enough to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Add the vegetables to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to mix and coat the vegetables well.
- Add the vegetables to a hot grill and grill until you start to see char marks (times will vary with each vegetable so check every couple of minutes).
- Turn the vegetable and grill until charred on the other side.
- Remove the vegetables and allow them to cool slightly to handle.
- Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces and add to the pasta.
- Add the fresh basil and drizzle the vinaigrette to taste.
- Serve immediately or keep in a sealed container refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 212Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 8g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.