#HowDoYouJohnsonville Twitter Party
We are big fans of Johnsonville products here at Noshing With The Nolands and now that it is spring and soon summer, we will be enjoying more and more sausage on the BBQ. I am super excited to share with you this amazing #HowDoYouJohnsonville Twitter Party on April 2nd at 8-9 pm ET. Join us as for a chance to win great prizes! Then pop on over to see the season finale of Chopped Canada with Chef Mark McEwan.
The magnificent Chef Mark McEwan will be hosting along with Stacie from Simply Stacie, Jody from Mommy Moment and yours truly. We will all be tweeting away at this fabulous party for you to enjoy more ideas on how to relish Johnsonville sausages from morning to night. How Do You Johnsonville? We would love to hear all of your great creations for Johnsonville too! Do you pair your sausage with local market finds, have “old-school” family favorite recipes or a great breakfast pairing with Johnsonville. We would love to hear them all!
Twitter Party Details
- Date: Saturday, April 2, 2016
- Time: 8 to 9 pm ET
- Hashtag: #HowDoYouJohnsonville
- Hosts: @JohnsonvilleCA, @simplystacienet, @MommyMomentBlog, and @TaraNoland
- Special Guest: Chopped Canada’s, Chef Mark McEwan (@Chef_MarkMcEwan)
- Prizes: Six (6) Johnsonville prize packs with $50 in Johnsonville coupons and a $30 Visa gift card and a grand prize of $200 in Johnsonville coupons and a $320 Visa gift card
- Eligibility: Open to Canada
NOTE: The “your name” field should be your Twitter handle (i.e. @taranoland), and the “your URL” field should be your Twitter URL (i.e. https://twitter.com/TaraNoland).