Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Mmmmm pumpkin, it just screams fall, and it so celebrates Halloween!!! I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate together and this Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins fit the bill! They have all the wonderful earthy spices.
Also, my favorite is to make little muffins. Just a perfect size for a snack or a couple of them for breakfast.
You can whip up these little gems quickly and make them all autumn long. I love the little mini chocolate chips, just right for a little muffin!! You will love these, ENJOY!!!
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. each ginger, nutmeg, and cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- With a standup mixer, cream the butter and sugar together add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture. Mix well. Add the pumpkin and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the mini muffin pan and bake for 15-18 min. Cool for 5 min. and then pop the muffins out to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 112Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.