Mmmmm pumpkin, it just screams fall, and it so celebrates Halloween!!! I love the combination of pumpkin and chocolate together with all the wonderful earthy spices. Also my favorite is to make little muffins. Just a perfect size for a snack or a couple of them for breakfast.
You can whip up these little gems quickly and make all autumn long. I love the little mini chocolate chips, just right for a little muffin!! You will love these, ENJOY!!!
- ¼ lb. butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. each ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- With a standup mixer, cream the butter and sugar together add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture. Mix well. Add the pumpkin and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the mini muffin pan and bake for 15-18 min. Cool for 5 min. and then pop the muffins out to cool completely.