St. Patrick’s Day Drinks
Here are two St. Patrick’s Day Drinks, one for the adults and one for the kids. We always have green beer on St. Patrick’s Day usually with our corned beef and cabbage.
Just add a few drops of green food coloring to your favorite beer and stir gently. Amber has had a ginger ale dyed green before to celebrate but I came up with another green drink for the kids to enjoy. This Honeydew Melon Shamrock Shake is just the thing for the kids.
- 3 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. coconut Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 heaping cup of honeydew melon
- 2 drop green food coloring
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a straw.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 259Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 9g