Triple Blackberry Bundt
Another round of #BundtaMonth coming your way with this delicious Jammy November theme.
We are blessed to have many jars of wonderful blackberry jam made by Ambers Nana’s loving hands. When I saw that the theme was a jam I knew instantly what I was using!!
Delicious, wonderful blackberries are such a treat but in a jam even better. I wanted this bundt to be a triple threat with jam in the batter, a swirl in the middle, and a glaze on top. It turned out magnificent!!
I haven’t had a bundt turn out so perfect looking yet. I liked the proportions of ingredients I used this time. It made the biggest bundt to date.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup blackberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blackberry jam + 1/3 cup for swirl
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. blackberry jam
- 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk or milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a bundt pan by spraying with cooking spray and lightly flouring. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and soda. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a standup mixer with a paddle attachment cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients alternatively with the milk and yogurt. Once all the ingredients are added mix well on medium for 1 minute. Add the blackberry jam and stir in.
- Add 1/2 the batter by spoonfuls to the bottom of the bundt pan. Place the 1/3 cup jam along the middle of the batter completely around and top with the remaining batter. Smooth out if needed.
- Bake for 45-50 min. or until the cake tester comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack for 10-15 min. and then remove from pan and let cool completely.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and pour over the bundt and serve!!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 442Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 302mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 7g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust
Want more jammy ideas, well you are in luck, enjoy all these delicious bundts too!!!
Here’s how you can be a part of #BundtaMonth:
Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using your favorite jam
Post it before November 30, 2013
Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Raspberry Jam Bundt with Peanut Butter Glaze
Add your entry to the Linky tool below
Link back to our announcement posts
Come and add your jam inspired bundt to ours!!!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…