Loving the taste of our fresh mint from the backyard garden and here is another great way to use it. A great aperitif to start off a special night. Creamy and rich with the full on taste of chocolate and mint. You are going to love this little sipper!!
- ½ cup of half and half cream
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves
- 2 oz. chocolate vodka
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- Finely grated chocolate
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Mix the cream and mint together in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and let steep for 15 min. Remove the leaves by draining with a strainer. Let the cream cool and then refrigerate until cold.
- Rub the rim of the martini glass with sliced piece of fruit, like a grape or strawberry to get it slightly damp. Then rim the glass with the finely grated chocolate.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the vodka, Baileys, and the cooled cream. Shake and pour into prepared martini glasses. Garnish with more grated chocolate and mint leaves.