Cheesy Egg White Breakfast Cups
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post by Burnbrae Farms. All opinions and experiences are my own.
We love eggs here and go through dozens at a time. Although whole eggs are healthy for you, Burnbrae’s Naturegg Simply Egg Whites are a lighter meal option after all that overindulging with the holidays. These Cheesy Egg White Breakfast Cups are lower in calories and fat using just egg whites. For me never has it been so easy to use egg whites, just straight out of the carton. As for my family, they flipped over this simple yet scrumptious recipe!! One that we will make again and again.
Burnbrae’s Naturegg Simply Egg Whites are real, pasteurized egg whites! The convenience for you is that they are already cracked and separated, giving you an easy product to get you back on track after the holidays!!
These gorgeous breakfast cups are made right in the pan, so easy not using extra dishes. Just divide the veggies and cheese up and pour in the eggs. They pop right out of the muffins cups if you use a little spray cooking oil.
With Naturegg Simply Egg Whites you just shake and pour! No waste as you only use what you need. Making a quick breakfast for one? Not a problem, use what you need and refrigerate the rest!
The carton of Naturegg made the perfect amount for 12 breakfast cups. I have popped some into the freezer so they are ready for an easy grab and go breakfast too.
The combination of red pepper, spinach, and green onion with the feta and Parmesan give you a burst of flavor! There is nothing simple when it comes to taste with these delightful egg white cups.
These would be great for dinner too, we all love having breakfast for dinner. It seems like a real treat! Come and check out Burnbrae for lots more recipes to enjoy!!
- 500 gms. Burnbrae's Naturegg Simply Egg Whites
- Large handful baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ⅓ red pepper, small diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup feta, about slightly rounded tsp. feta per cup
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add in the spinach, red pepper, green onions and feta to each cup evenly. Add the egg Naturegg Simply Egg Whites to each and season with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 min. or until eggs are completely set.
- Pop out of the muffin tins with a knife or a fork. Serve hot.