Chocolate Mint Martini
I always love the taste of our fresh mint from the backyard garden!! But you can use mint at anytime of the year and here is another great way to use it, Chocolate Mint Martini. A great aperitif to start off a special night. Creamy and rich with the full on taste of chocolate and mint. You are going to love this little sipper!!
It is perfect for the holidays too! I love having a cocktail set up and ready to make when company come in the door. It makes them feel very welcome and festive right off the start!!
Grab some martini glasses and whip up this wonderful cocktail. You will want to be making these all year round!! Grab what you need and add a little fun to any gathering!!
- 1/2 cup of half and half cream
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 2 oz. chocolate vodka
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- Finely grated chocolate
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Mix the cream and mint together in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and let steep for 15 min. Remove the leaves by draining with a strainer. Let the cream cool and then refrigerate until cold.
- Rub the rim of the martini glass with sliced piece of fruit, like a grape or strawberry to get it slightly damp. Then rim the glass with the finely grated chocolate.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the vodka, Baileys, and the cooled cream. Shake and pour into prepared martini glasses. Garnish with more grated chocolate and mint leaves.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 404Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 5g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust