I saw these in the grocery store the other day and I hadn’t had Parisienne potatoes forever. This potato side dish is super easy but packed with flavor.
They are just little balls of potatoes that you cut from a larger potato with a melon baller. The ones that I saw in the grocery store were already prepared for me so I thought why not, right!
They were delicious of course with crispy outsides and soft creamy insides. A perfect accompaniment to many meat dishes. Take a look for some today or make some on your own. You will love them.
- 4 cups Parisienne potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. each of butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 springs rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and butter over medium heat in a large saute pan until it is hot and just starting to brown.
- Add the potatoes, let them sit for a moment to brown, and then every minute or so give the pan a shake turning the balls over. This will let them brown evenly.
- After about 10 min. into cooking add the rosemary and continue to cook until the potatoes are tender inside, about another 5-10 min.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 152Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.