Wendy’s Copycat Berry Almond Chicken Salad
Need a quick fix for dinner!! Not into cooking lots tonight!! Try this Wendy’s Copycat Berry Almond Chicken Salad, it’s a wonderful salad with lots of great ingredients. Berries are of course still available but they are pricier so stretching them in a salad makes sense.
Here is my third salad I did doing Wendy’s Copycat salads. How I love a chicken/berry/nut salad.
All of my favorites mixed together with an unbelievable raspberry/acai fat-free dressing. You will love this salad for sure!! It is the perfect mix of sweet and savory. Enjoy!!
- For each salad you will need:
- 1/2 chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 3 cups romaine lettuce or mixed greens
- 1/8 toasted almonds with sea salt
- Shaved parmesan or asiago
Raspberry/Acai Fat-Free Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Acai Blend Juice
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Heat the acai juice in a small saucepan, whisk in the mustard and raspberry jam, and heat until melted. Whisk the corn starch and vinegar together.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and add the cornstarch/vinegar mixture. Simmer until thickened and add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 cup water and whisk and let cool.
- Refrigerate, if too thick add a little more water to the desired thickness.
- Season the chicken breast and grill in a grill pan until cooked through.
- Add the lettuce to an individual large bowl and top with the strawberries, blueberries, almonds, and Parmesan. Top with warm sliced chicken and drizzle with dressing.
- Read more at http://www.allfreecopycatrecipes.com/Entree-Salads/Wendys-Copycat-Berry-Almond-Chicken-Salad#1RSlY3laR9trxMes.99
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 901Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 3546mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 10gSugar: 38gProtein: 63g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust