Wendy’s Copycat Chicken BLT Cobb Salad
Don’t you just love a big dinner sized salad like this loaded one with tons of yummy ingredients like this Wendy’s Copycat Chicken BLT Cobb Salad? I know I sure do!! It is also a nice break from all those thick and hearty stews, soups and casseroles. Not that I don’t love those, don’t get me wrong but you have to have balance.
Wendy’s has come up with some nice looking salads and this is one that I am doing a copycat of this one. The dressing is amazing and so simple!! You can have this salad whipped up in no time flat, you will love it!! ENJOY!!
I love making our own recipes like this as I know exactly what goes into making them. Plus homemade is always better.
Try this recipe and the others, you will be happy you did!!
- 1 cup light Ranch dressing
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg, sliced
- 2 strips thick bacon, fried crisp
- 100 grams cooked chicken breast
- ⅓ tomato, chopped
- ⅛ blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups herb mixed salad greens
- Place the salad dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Place the greens on a large dinner plate and top with the egg, bacon, chicken, tomato and blue cheese. Drizzle on the dressing.