Wendy’s Copycat Chicken BLT Cobb Salad
Don’t you just love a big dinner-sized salad like this loaded one with tons of yummy ingredients like this Wendy’s Copycat Chicken BLT Cobb Salad? I know I sure do!!
It is also a nice break from all those thick and hearty stews, soups, and casseroles. Not that I don’t love those, don’t get me wrong but you have to have balance.
Wendy’s has come up with some nice looking salads and this is one that I am doing a copycat of today. The dressing is amazing and so simple!!
You can have this salad whipped up in no time flat, you will love it!! ENJOY!!
I love making our own recipes like this as I know exactly what goes into making them. Plus homemade is always better.
Try this recipe and the others, you will be happy you did!!
- 1 cup light Ranch dressing
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 strips thick bacon, fried crisp
- 100 grams of cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 tomato, chopped
- 1/8 blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups herb mixed salad greens
- Place the salad dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Place the greens on a large dinner plate and top with the egg, bacon, chicken, tomato, and blue cheese.
- Drizzle on the dressing.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1558Total Fat: 91gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 60gCholesterol: 344mgSodium: 3914mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 33gSugar: 20gProtein: 74g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.