Here is our second recipe using VH sauces and this one we all loved so much. It was fast and easy and makes a great appetizer or meal. We had it as both, first in these little lovely spoons and then later with a salad and rice. This is perfect to ring in the New Year with and your company will truly be wowed!!!
The second jar of sauce I received was a VH Medium Rib Sauce, I didn’t want to do ribs but I stayed with the pork. I thickened the sauce and it was out of this world good. We all raved about it and I will be making this again for sure. It is a quick versatile meal.
- 1 pork tenderloin (~1 lb.), Cut into small ½” chunks
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 200 ml. VH Medium Rib Sauce
- Basmati rice
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Green onions, sliced green only
- Whisk flour together with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a plastic bag or bowl toss the pork in the flour mixture.
- Fry the pork in three batches with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil at a time in a large fry pan until browned. Heat the rib sauce in a medium saucepan and when the pork is done add it to the sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened. You can add a little more sauce if the mixture becomes to thick.
- Serve over basmati rice garnished with sesame seeds and green onions.
Disclosure – I am participating in the VH Excite Your Dinner blog tour by enCompass Media on behalf of Con Agra Foods. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion