I love great Asian food but take-out can be so expensive and then there is the MSG issue that is in so many Asian dishes. Why not make it at home? Don’t have a wok, no problem you can make this Asian Skillet Stir Fry in a gorgeous Circulon Skillet just as easily!! Plus look at all the wonderfully healthy veggies you can add to this gorgeous dish and it is also a one-pot meal, so easy!!
We have been looking for a great non-stick pan for our new induction cooktop and I was more than thrilled when Circulon asked if I wanted to test drive a couple. Ken uses a skillet almost every morning to do his eggs and he is completely in love with these Circulon skillets. So easy to use and they clean up like a dream. I also love their cheery red color, which makes me excited to use them.
Circulon skillets feature:
- 3-Layer Total Non-Stick System
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Suitable For All Stovetops
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe to 400°F/200°C
- PFOA, Lead and Cadmium Free
- Beautiful Red Silicone Polyester Exterior
This recipe turned out so fantastic in our large 12″ Circulon pan, the sauce is slightly spicy, the veggies just tender-crisp, the chicken full of flavor and crispy. Plus I love an added crunch from a nut like cashews in Asian food, just perfect!!
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 6 cups Asian veggies, celery, mini bok choy, red pepper, mushrooms, snap peas, carrots, chopped
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- Freshly ground pepper
Spicy Ginger Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. ginger paste
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- Drizzle sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
- Rice, optional
- In a plastic zip bag add the light breading ingredients and toss in the chicken. Remove to a sifter and shake off excess cornstarch mixture.
- In a large 12" Circulon skillet, heat the canola oil until hot over medium-high heat, add the chicken and fry quickly until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by whisking together the ingredients and set aside.
- When the chicken is done remove it to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain off most of the oil leaving about 1 1/2 Tbsp. Heat up the pan again over medium-high heat. Stir fry the veggies until just tender-crisp. Add the chicken back into the skillet along with the cashews. Stir in the sauce, continue to stir and heat until thickened. Serve immediately with rice if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 802Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 43gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 4111mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 9gSugar: 14gProtein: 32g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
And now the best part is that you can have two gorgeous skillets from Circulon also, as they are giving away a 10″ and a 12″ to one lucky winner. Residents of Canada only. The giveaway will be ending on December 22nd, 2015 at 12:00 am. At that time a random winner will be selected and you will have 48 hours to answer an email or a new winner will be selected. Good luck everyone!!