Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own.
I have made this Bread Machine Pumpkin Pie Spice Loaf three times since I created the recipe. Yup, this bread recipe is that good!! What I love even more is that it is so easily made in the Hamilton Beach HomeBaker™ 2 lb Breadmaker. Just add all the ingredients, close lid and the bread machine does the rest! Check out our video of how easy this is to make!
I have used a bread machine many, many times over the years but my last one died a few years ago. I was so happy to be able to take this Hamilton Beach Breadmaker for a spin! It will be in constant motion in this house. We used to use ours at least once a week for Friday night pizza night! Can’t wait to get that going again. Never mind the amazing loaves of bread that fill your home with aromas of comfort and deliciousness!!
This loaf slices up gorgeously and is lovely and moist. A quick addition of a small amount of butter just finishes it off perfectly. Did you even know you can make a loaf like this in a bread machine? Sure can and it is super simple. You will be making these for your family and friends too. They make a lovely gift and then you can whip up another one for yourself!
Hamilton Beach Bread Machine
Look at how handsome that machine is!! This Hamilton Beach HomeBaker™ 2 lb Breadmaker has many fabulous features like:
- 12 cycles including jam and cake
- Great for dough prep
- Loaf size – Choose 1.5 or 2.0 lb.
- 3 crust settings – Light, medium, or dark
- Large digital display
- Delay timer
- Viewing window
- Nonstick bread pan
- 2 kneading paddles
- Recipes included: Gluten-free to French bread
What goes into Bread Machine Pumpkin Pie Spice Loaf?
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Canola oil
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Pumpkin pie spice
See all the wonderful ingredients that go into this pumpkin bread! I also love the aroma of a pumpkin spiced loaf baking; smells like fall to me!
Run and grab a new machine today, you will be so happy you did. With fall and then winter here you can have a great many recipes under your belt in no time.
Tips for Using Your Bread Machine
Here are some simple tips for making this pumpkin loaf and others in your bread machine. The Hamilton Beach HomeBaker™ 2 lb Breadmaker is very simple to use and will give you great results every time.
- Make sure you have placed in the kneading blade before adding in your ingredients.
- Quickly scrape down the sides if the ingredients need a little help to mix.
- Place ingredients in the pan in the order they appear.
- Make sure the bread machine pan is locked into place.
- Select the correct bread cycle, for this loaf select quick bread cycle.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Spray pan with kneading blade in place lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour ingredients as shown in the video or basically wet and then dry.
- Select Quick Bread cycle and the crust setting. I used a medium crust setting when making this bread.
- After 3 min. of blending, scrape down sides with a spatula. Close lid and let the machine do the rest.
- Cool the loaf for 10 min. in the pan and then remove to cool on a rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 225Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is an estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.