Copycat Starbuck’s Vanilla Frappuccino
Amber loves these and asks for them all the time. This Copycat Starbuck’s Vanilla Frappuccino I made tastes exactly like the Starbucks recipe and I am sure has less calories and you can easily make it at home.
She has been asking for this all the time and I have to make some up again for her. I hope you love this recipe as much as she does. ENJOY!!
Another great recipe is our Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. A tradition around the holidays but it is great at anytime of the year too, especially in the fall.
I love that you can make these recipes in the comfort of your home for a fraction of the cost.
- 10 ice cubes
- 6 oz. skim milk
- 3 oz. fat free French vanilla Coffee-Mate, liquid creamer
- Seeds from ½ vanilla bean
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped topping, optional
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until the ice is crushed. Makes two drinks. Top with the whipped topping if you like.