Cuban Lunches – here is a great rich and yummy snack that not only kids but everyone will love!!! I changed them up just a bit and they turned out great.
Instead of butterscotch chips, I added a bag of Skor pieces. Even better in my mind!!
This treat brings together the salty, sweet, and chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!! They are so easy to make and great for any time of the year.
You can drop them into little cups too but I just dropped them freehand onto waxed paper. They are rich but were gobble down. Try them and ENJOY!!!
- 450 gm. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small pkg. 300 gm. Skor bar pieces
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 200 gm. bag potato chips, crushed
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Melt chocolate chips and add peanut butter, stir well.
- Add potato chips, peanuts, and Skor bar.
- Drop by tsp. onto wax paper on a cookie sheet. Spread out slightly.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Serve from the fridge.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 152Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.