Delicious Blender Recipes
Delicious Blender Recipes can be made in a snap!!! Don’t forget how easy this machine is to use, it is not just for smoothies!! I love my new blender from Hamilton Beach and with it whipped up this delicious Chimichurri but instead of steak I served it with salmon, really delicious! Salmon with Chimichurri is a great dish for summer, it has tons of wonderful flavor and if available you can use parsely and cilantro from your garden.
All of these recipes can be made in the new Hamilton Beach Blender. We have picked the best for you to see and try!!
- Authentic Ceasar Dressing from The View from Great Island
- Bananas Foster Popsicles from Snappy Gourmet
- Chilled Asparagus and Leek Bisque from The Roasted Root
- Chocolate Chunk Strawberry Frozen Yogurt from Healthy Sweet Eats
- Cilantro, Pea, and Pistachio Hummus from Peas and Crayons
- Dark Chocolate Blender Pots de Crème from The View From Great Island
- Garden Gazpacho from The Muffin Myth
- Garlic and Roasted Eggplant Hummus from Melanie Makes
- Golden Beet Soup from With Food and Love
- Pineapple-Orange Creamsicle Smoothies from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing from An Edible Mosaic
- Skinny Coconut Cherry Sorbet from The Housewife in Training Files
- Skinny Mocha Frappe from Overtime Cook
- Strawberry, Oats, Coconut and Chia Smoothie from Barbara Bakes
- Whole Wheat Blender Waffles from It’s Yummi
Comments & Reviews
Jenn Peas and Crayons says
I’m swooning over these, especially the strawberry froyo! Thanks for including my hummus in this tasty round-up Tara! <3 Happy Taco Tuesday!
Becca from ItsYummi.com says
There are so many great recipes to choose from! Thanks for sharing my blender waffles recipe, Tara!
Gosh all these posts are just stunning and I’d happily eat all of them, just shows how versatile a blender is!
Florian @Contentednesscooking says
Awesome collection, so many fantastic ideas!
Debi @ Life Currents says
I love using my blender to make all kinds of goodies. Great collection. Thanks for making it.
[email protected] says
Blenders are so good these days, how did we manage without them? Great recipes.
Joanne T Ferguson says
What a great collection of blender recipes Tara! Sign me up to taste a frappe! 🙂 Pinned and shared!