Amber loves these and asks for them all the time. This one I made tastes exactly like the Starbucks recipe and I am sure has less calories and you can easily make it at home. She has been asking for this all the time and I have to make some up again for her. I hope you love this recipe as much as she does. ENJOY!!
- 10 ice cubes
- 6 oz. skim milk
- 3 oz. fat free French vanilla Coffee-Mate, liquid creamer
- Seeds from ½ vanilla bean
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped topping, optional
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until the ice is crushed. Makes two drinks. Top with the whipped topping if you like.