Paprika Chicken for #WeekdaySupper
Today I give to you and easy Paprika Chicken for #WeekdaySupper meal that you can also put your feet up and read a magazine while it cooks. Easy, quick prep and time to relax also. What could be better!! Your tired when you get home from either working or running and then there is the family to feed. #WeekdaySuppers are here to help you with that problem.
This dish is an easy chicken recipe that I have done for years!! It is delicious with a yummy sour cream gravy. They will think that you really fussed but don’t tell them you were relaxing while it was cooking, they never need to know. ENJOY!!
- 4 chicken breast
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper together. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Brown in the butter. Turn the heat to low and add the water, onions and paprika. Cover tightly, simmer 45 min. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- For the sour cream gravy blend the flour and salt together in the pan juices, let cook for 1-2 min. Add the milk and sour cream and stir to combine. Continue to stir until heated and thickened. Pour over the chicken. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and a simple veggie.
Here are more #WeekdaySuppers for you to enjoy from this week!!
- Monday – Hip Foodie Mon – Fresh Asian Noodle Bow
- Tuesday – Sue’s Nutrition Buzz – Easy Individual Chicken Pot Pies with a Cauliflower Crust
- Wednesday – No One Likes Crumbley Cookies – Grilled Ginger Pork with Asian Slaw
- Thursday – Noshing With The Nolands – Paprika Chicken
- Friday – Family Foodie – Avocado Hummus