Summer is in full swing now and everyone is wanting easy and fast dinners or snacks. This Teriyaki and BBQ Popcorn Chicken will fit the bill for so many occasions. Hungry coming in the door? This can be whipped up in no time with easy ingredients you probably already have!! All you need is to grab some Janes Pub Style Snacks Popcorn Chicken and you will have dinner, snacks, appetizers on the table and ready to go in no time.
While the chicken bakes the sauces can be whipped up. If you are in even more of a hurry you can buy both Teriyaki and BBQ sauce, I won’t tell anyone but I have to say that my two recipes are delicious and worth the extra few minutes.
Crispy little Janes Pub Style Snacks Popcorn chicken is ready hot out of the oven in 15 minutes. Toss them in the sauces and serve right away with your favorite dipping sauce like ranch, blue cheese etc., along with veggies of your choice too.
These are so much better than wings as they are tender, juicy and so easy to make. Kids will be gobbling them down!
BBQ Popcorn Chicken
These would be a welcome addition to any game day table too! Have the sauce nice and hot too and they will stay warmer longer.
The chicken is succulent and finger-licking good, especially when paired with these two sauces. Neither are spicy so young and old will enjoy them!!
Teriyaki Popcorn Chicken
Janes Pub Style Snacks Popcorn Chicken is made from uncooked breaded chicken cutlets so they won’t be dried out after baking but the opposite and oh so tender and juicy.
For best results work in small batches, sauce and serve immediately so they stay crunchy and warm. These will disappear quickly though!
- 800 gms. Janes Pub Style Snacks Popcorn Chicken
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. each garlic powder, onion powder, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper
- 1 cup water
- 5 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. powdered garlic
- 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lay Janes Pub Style Snacks Popcorn Chicken out on a large rimmed cookie sheet. Bake according to directions.
- Meanwhile make the BBQ sauce while the oven is preheating. Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and combine well. Simmer for 15 min. while chicken cooks.
- While the BBQ sauce cooks make the Teriyaki sauce.
- Combine the cornstarch and water. Whisk all the rest of the ingredients together in a medium saucepan. Bring up to a simmer. Whisk in the cornstarch and water, simmer until desired thickness.
- When the chicken is cooked toss small batches in the hot sauces and serve immediately.