Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart
Celebrating HAPPY BIRTHDAY #SUNDAYSUPPER with Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart! YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLD!!! Congratulations to Isabel for creating such a wonderful group that is now celebrating a little milestone, it’s first birthday celebration!!
This is a wonderful group of people that are so strongly supportive and generous. A group that I am proud to be part of. A group that has the mission to bring families and friends together again around the supper table, something that so many have lost in our quick paced crazy lives.
This mission is being seen, sought after, and recognized for its significance in bringing us together again. It is making a positive impact on people’s lives. It starts off as one day a week and soon becomes a way of life. We have now started to do #WeekDay Suppers also and you will see that from time to time on here also.
It’s a Birthday Celebration!
To celebrate this birthday we were asked to pick one recipe from another of the #SundaySupper participants that have inspired us. Well, that list is a long one and I only started a few short months ago. So many wonderful contributors and only one to pick!! The one I picked was fairly simple.
I wanted something that brings you together to share, like a family around the table or watching a big game on TV!! Something fun that everyone really enjoys, the flavors of pizza are found in this easy pull-apart bread. Something that I have never made before.
I chose this recipe Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart from Karen’s site, In The Kitchen With KP. A great site filled with wonderful ideas and recipes. We are actually doing her 52 Week Money Saving Challenge, but in 52 Days to save for a vacation. Now that will be challenging!!!
Karen inspires me as she is a very busy gal with work, two kids, and a blog. Not quite sure how she does it all!! She has great recipes like Meatloaf Muffins Equal Fun Sized Dinners. She has wonderful informative posts like How your Smartphone Can Save You Money. All in all a fabulous family site that you will love to poke around on.
I have been laid up as of late, finding it hard to walk with my arthritis so Ken went into the kitchen for me and made this wonderful pull-apart bread. We all loved it and devoured it over lunch and dinner. Yummy!!
- 2 (.5 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 5 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup flavored dipping oil (I mixed 1/3 olive oil with 3 tsp. oil dipping seasoning)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. pepperoni
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- For the dough, in a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Mix well and then stand for about 10 min. until it is creamy. Stir in the flour, salt, and oil. Beat until smooth then let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate pizza dough into small bite-sized pieces. Toss the dough in the flavored oil to lightly coat.
- Layer the dough into a bundt pan sprayed with cooking spray. Next layer in half the pepperoni, shredded cheese, and garlic powder. Repeat layers again and end with dough pieces.
- Bake for 30-40 min. until golden brown. Remove from oven and invert onto a cutting board. Serve with your favorite pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 612Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 1324mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
Join us in our celebration! Visit these blogs and see how each one is celebrating Sunday Supper’s birthday:
Sunday Supper Appetizers:
- Hot Spinach Parmesan Dip by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks inspired by Comfy Cuisine
- So Simple Pizza Puffs by The Weekend Gourmet inspired by Hip Foodie Mom
- Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart by Noshing With The Nolands inspired by In the Kitchen with KP
Sunday Supper Soups and Bread:
- Lasagna Soup by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen inspired by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Easy Italian Wedding Soup by Webicurean inspired by Family Foodie
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts inspired by Chocolate Moosey
- Chicken Noodle Soup by Big Bears Wife inspired by My Catholic Kitchen
- Chicken Soup with Dumplings by Comfy Cuisine inspired by The Messy Baker
- Coconut Curry Chicken Soup by My Trials in the Kitchen inspired by Damn Delicious
Sunday Supper Main Dishes:
- Portuguese Mussels and Shrimp in Chorizo Sauce by Supper for a Steal inspired by Family Foodie
- Feijoada Portuguese Bean Stew by Kimchi Mom inspired by Family Foodie
- Lentils and Chorizo Stew by Galactosemia in PDX inspired by Vintage Kitchen
- Carnitas Pizza w/ Chipotle-Avocado Crema by girlichef inspired by Damn Delicious
- Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas by Country Girl in the Village inspired by Webicurean
- Goat Cheese Rigatoni Alfredo by Magnolia Days inspired by Family Foodie
- Dorie’s Chicken-in-the-Pot by Hip Foodie Mom inspired by Gotta Get Baked
- Pulled Pickled Pork by Juanita’s Cocina inspired by Daily Dish Recipes
- Hoisin Asian Meatballs by Gotta Get Baked inspired by Damn Delicious
- Soy, Orange Juice and Red Wine Marinade by Peanut Butter and Peppers inspired by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Burger with Curried Cabbage Slaw by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings inspired by Soni’s Food
- Corn and Basil Handpies by Curious Cuisiniere inspired by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Chili by Food Lust People Love inspired by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Bigos by Maroc Mama inspired by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Sauce by From Fast Food to Fresh Food inspired by Crispy Bits and Burnt Ends
- Pork Loin with Port Shallot Sauce by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen inspired by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Sweet & Tender Brisket by Daddy Knows Less inspired by Juanita’s Cocina
- Fish Tacos by Cookistry inspired by Little Ferraro Kitchen
- New Orleans Style White Beans & Rice by Catholic Foodie inspired by The Hand that Rocks the Ladle
Sunday Supper Veggies:
Sunday Supper Desserts and Snacks:
- Chocolate Brownie Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake inspired by Magnolia Days
- Mexican Hot Cocoa Sandwich Cookies by Chocolate Moosey inspired by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas by La Cocina de Leslie inspired by Juanita’s Cocina
- Orange Rolls by No One Likes Crumbley Cookies inspired by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
And a few more!!
- Rosettes by Simply Gourmet inspired by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Donut Puffs by Soni’s Food inspired by Daily Dish Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cut-out Cookies by Basic and Delicious inspired by Chocolate Moosey
- Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen inspired by Dinner Dishes and Desserts
- Angel Cake Sandwiches by Ninja Baker inspired by That Skinny Girl Can Bake
- Soft Pretzels with Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce by Vintage Kitchen inspired by girlichef
Sunday Supper Breakfast Faves:
- Budget Friendly Breakfast Freezable Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwiches by In The Kitchen with KP inspired by Big Bear’s Wife
Sunday Supper Wine Pairings by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
What a fun event filled with such good food! I only wish I could actually taste each one. Oh, wait! I can. I have the recipes. Time to get cooking…
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement.