Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze
Here today is a simple recipe of a Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze brought to you by Ronco who supplies rotisserie ovens. They also include a conventional oven recipe for you to enjoy. You will soon be thinking of putting ham on your table for Easter. Enjoy!!!
- 1 can crushed pineapple (16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 pound boneless fully cooked ham
- In a small saucepan stir together the crushed pineapple, brown sugar, and dry mustard.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Insert the spit rods evenly through the ham and brush with some of the pineapple mixture. After 45 minutes of rotating, brush with pineapple mixture again.
- Rotate an additional 10 or 15 minutes, or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Serve sliced ham with some of the pineapple mixture on top.
Conventional ovens using the Ronco suggested glaze:
- Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover the whole thing tightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 16-20 minutes per pound, until a meat thermometer, registers 135 degrees F.
- Unwrap the ham and apply the glaze; increase the heat to 400 degrees F and bake for 15-20 minutes longer until the glaze is burnished.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 476Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 2957mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 67g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.