Here today is a simple recipe of Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze brought to you by Ronco who supplies rotisserie ovens. They also include a conventional oven recipe for you to enjoy. You will soon be thinking of putting ham on your table for Easter. Enjoy!!!
Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze
This simple recipe of a Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze is wonderfully tasty!
- 1 can crushed pineapple (16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 pound boneless fully cooked ham
- In a small saucepan stir together the crushed pineapple, brown sugar, and dry mustard.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Insert the spit rods evenly through the ham and brush with some of the pineapple mixture. After 45 minutes of rotating, brush with pineapple mixture again.
- Rotate an additional 10 or 15 minutes, or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Serve sliced ham with some of the pineapple mixture on top.
Conventional ovens using the Ronco suggested glaze:
- Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover the whole thing tightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 16-20 minutes per pound, until a meat thermometer, registers 135 degrees F.
- Unwrap the ham and apply the glaze; increase the heat to 400 degrees F and bake for 15-20 minutes longer until the glaze is burnished.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 476Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 2957mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 67g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
Leave A Reply!