Mediterranean Chicken Bake
I do these segments from time to time when I find a recipe that I just have to make from #SundaySupper. Here is another great example. Marjory from The Dinner Mom did a fantastic post and showed a fabulous recipe with Mediterranean Chicken Bake. One that with Amber’s help was assembled and in the oven in a matter of minutes!!
I love all the ingredients in the recipe!! I adore baked tomatoes, I drool over artichokes, I am gaga over feta!!! This recipe had it all for me and over a juicy and I mean juicy chicken breast, you can’t ask for anything more!!! I hate when chicken breasts are dried out and unpalatable. You have to go and check out Marjory’s:
I have to add another one!!! #11. The chicken is so tender and juicy!!!!
Marjory is one of my #SundaySupper buddies as you already know. She is a freelance writer and mother of two fabulous girls. She also owned a make ahead meal store that helped busy people create delicious and fresh meals, wow, would I have loved to have seen her store!! This is why she is called The Dinner Mom. She does post after post of amazing looking meals like Blue Cheese on London Broil and Green Beans or Couscous Paella with Shrimp or Meatloaf Muffins with Spinach and Pine Nuts.Go have a look and peruse her site you will be thrilled in what you find!!! ENJOY!!!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 ounce can quartered artichokes hearts, drained
- 1 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large zucchini, sliced and quartered
- ¼ cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 8x11" baking dish with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish. Layer on top tomatoes, artichokes and zucchini. Whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic and salt. Drizzle over top over everything and bake for 30 min. or until chicken is done and reads 170 degrees with a thermometer. Top with feta cheese before serving.