Southwestern Avocado Salad
Today while I am out partying, I mean Stampeding, I have another guest that has brought a delicious Southwestern Avocado Salad recipe for you.
Rose from Just Prepare It Deliciously agreed to help me out. I have met Rose through a really helpful Facebook Blogging Network page. We love avocado any which way but in nice big chunks in a salad is my fav!!
Greetings! I’m Rose, the author of the blog Just Prepare It Deliciously, where I focus on the preparation of simpler, healthier dishes.
One thing that we love in our home, especially this time of year, is salad – easy to make and healthy to eat. So when Tara requested a guest post for the week of Stampede, I knew immediately that I wanted my guest post to be a salad.
This hearty salad was delicious and filling. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did =)
- 1 Pre-Packaged Salad Mix
- 1 package of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ a large Ripe Avocado, sliced
- Blue Cheese crumbles (I cut up wedges of Laughing Cow)
- 4 Tbsp Bacon bits
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing (to taste) (I used Olde Cape Cod)
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced (optional)
- Pour salad mix into bowl.
- Add cherry tomato, avocado, blue cheese, bacon bits, and onions, if desired.
- Divide and serve with Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
- Note: I mentioned optional onions in my post; if you’re looking for the onion in my picture, unfortunately you won’t find it because I forgot to include it (but I think the flavor would work nicely with the salad).
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 145Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.