Brain Power Smoothie
After a long hot summer of running and playing and keeping the bodies active, it is now back to school time and we have to think of getting the brains back in gear. One great way is this very easy Brain Power Smoothie. With the help of Hamilton Beach and their new Personal Creations™ Blender with travel lid, nothing could be easier and more portable.
The Hamilton Beach Personal Creations™ Blender is all in one. A blender, cup with lid and it also lifts right out and fits in your car’s cup holder. This is so fast as you run off to school or to work. Kids will love the sweet blueberry banana flavor of this smoothie and you will love that it is all natural goodness.
Blueberries, kale or spinach, bananas and even maple syrup are considered brain food. This smoothie is an awesome way to start your day. Kids will just think it is a gorgeous shake because it is naturally sweet, a fun purple color and delicious. Parents will be thrilled they are getting their kids to eat what is going to fuel the start of their day in the best way!!
Isn’t that a pretty machine? This would be perfect for a dorm or a gift for a student going off to college. Anyone can make their own smoothie, it is so simple! The Personal Creations™ Blender comes in mint, grey and coral. You pick your favorite color. Plus this mini blender has these great product features:
- Ice-crushing power for smooth results
- Blend & drink from the jar
- Jar and lid go in the dishwasher
- Compact size makes it the perfect blender for home, office, or while traveling
- Fast and easy one-touch blending
- Cord Wrap
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Small handful baby kale or spinach
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 small ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into the Hamilton Beach® Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid. Whirl until completely blended. Stir and whirl again as needed.