Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes #BundtBakers
We have #BundtBakers for you today and it is a great theme, Boozy Bundts, and hosted by the lovely Lauren From Gate to Plate and Stacy from Food Lust People Love. A big huge thank you ladies as I know how much work this is!! I couldn’t miss this one!!
Ken came up with the delicious idea of using Chambord, which is a raspberry-flavored liqueur. I then wanted to pair it with a whole bunch of chocolate!! So the Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes was born!!
These little bundts would get rave reviews from friends or family for the holidays. They don’t need to know that they are quite easy to make. The cakes can be made ahead of time, the day before. Then an easy sauce is created and decorated with some fresh raspberries and it looks like something you have been slaving over them!!
The cakes have Chambord in them and so does the luscious chocolate sauce which you serve freshly made and warm.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. half and half cream
- 2 Tbsp. Chambord
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Chambord
- Raspberries for garnish
- Generously spray a six-hole mini bundt pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standup mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each. Alternatively, add in the flour and Chambord and cream. Beat well.
- Divide the batter evenly between the mini bundt molds. Bake for 22-25 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean and cakes are bouncing back when touched. Let the cakes cool in the pan and then turn out. They can be made a day ahead and stored in a tight container.
- When ready to serve to make the glaze, this is enough glaze to lightly glaze each cake, if you would like extra glaze as shown in the pictures. Double the recipe.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add in chocolate chips and stir to melt. Add the corn syrup and Chambord. Immediately pour over cakes. Decorate with fresh raspberries and serve.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 485Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 457mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 3gSugar: 47gProtein: 6g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
And as usual, you lucky people get not only my recipe but all these other fantastic ones. Come on and take a peek!! Enjoy!!
- Baba au Rhum by Terri at Love and Confections
- Champagne Soaked Cranberry Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Chestnut and Rum Kugelhopf by Jelena at A Kingdom for A Cake
- Chocolate Baileys Bundt Cake by Bea and Mara at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Chocolate Guinness Bundt by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Kahlua Bundt Cake with Kahlua Glaze by Tanya at DessertStalking Blog
- Coffee Baileys Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Frangelico and Fig Bundt Cake by Victoria at Just One Bite Baking
- Gin and Tonic Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Grand Marnier and Tangerine Bundt Cake by Caro at En la Cocina de Caro
- Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Irish Coffee Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Kentucky Bourbon Cake by Cassie at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Lemon Rum Bundt by Catherine at Living the Gourmet
- Limoncello Bundt Cake by Natalia at Principiando en la Cocina
- London Porter Bundt with Lemon Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Peach Brandy Pound Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Pomegranate and Chocolate with Rum Glaze by Rocio at Kidsandchic
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Rum Pudding Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- Rum Raisin Apple Bundt by Maleka at La Luna en Dulce
- Southern Sweet Potato, Bourbon, and Pecan Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Bourbon Glaze by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Tangerine Screwdriver Mini Bundts by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.