I have made this Orange Pineapple Punch a few times now and it is so easy, so tasty and so summery. I love a light punch that can be so very versatile. One thing I think people make a mistake in doing is not tasting your recipe along the way and then serving them to find out it is too salty, too sweet, too spicy or it is bland tasting.
Always try to taste and adjust to your personal likes. This is a great punch for the kids but adults aren’t turned off by it. You can easily adjust the sweetness by the water you add. Put in a little alcohol and you have a great punch for adults or a tall cocktail on the rocks. Either way, it is delicious!!
- 2-355 ml. cans frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 2 L of pineapple juice
- 2 L of 7 Up
- 1 L of water, more or less to taste
- 1/2 bottle vodka (375 ml.) or more or less or none, optional
- Mix orange juice and pineapple juice together.
- Add the 7 Up and water to taste.
- Add the vodka if you are using it.
- Stir together and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve over ice if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 121Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust