Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwich
I am very excited today to tell you that I have become an Independent Epicure Consultant. A lot of you will know Epicure if you are in Canada. It is a fabulous company with wonderful products that I will be showing you often.
They are 100% Canadian, sorry they don’t ship elsewhere yet. Epicure features herbs, spices, dips, and cookware. Perfect for me to show you an endless supply of recipes.
Today’s Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwich is from Epicure. It is a simple package that results in the best-pulled pork sandwich I have ever had. I am not a big pulled pork fan but Epicure has changed that in one fell swoop.
It is an amazingly easy recipe that is perfect at any time of the year. You usually put away your slow cooker and dust off the BBQ at this time of year but keep it out!! It is so easy to use and doesn’t create tons of heat like the oven so don’t hide it away when you can be making wonderful sandwiches like this one.
Check It Out!
I have a new website for you to see, which has all the Epicure information you will need. You can shop to your heart’s content and everything will be shipped directly to you.
So go on over to see what Epicure has in store for you and I will be enticing you with many recipes in the days to come.
- I pkg. Epicure Pulled Pork Recipe Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 lb. boneless pork shoulder or butt roast
- Crusty buns
- Coleslaw or salad
- Combine the package mix, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, and water together in a slow cooker. Add the pork roast and turn to coat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook, undisturbed for 5 hours on high.
- Remove any string and with two forks pull the meat apart and stir into the amazing sauce.
- Serve on crusty buns with a side of salad or coleslaw.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 823Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 224mgSodium: 632mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 60g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.