White Chocolate Lollipops for New Year’s Eve
Happy Boxing Day everyone!! Over the next four days, I will bring you ideas for New Year’s Eve. We start with White Chocolate Lollipops for New Year’s Eve that has a more sophisticated adult appeal than for kids but the beauty of this dessert is that you can custom make them to anyone that is coming over.
I can envision these treats with candy on them like candy canes, smarties, crushed peppermint candies, mini gumdrops. The list is endless. These can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. A perfect little dessert for New Year’s when you may have had lots over the holidays already.
I have left the ingredient measures open for you so you can play around with toppings and the amount you would like to make. Have fun, be creative, and enjoy!!
- 1 lb White chocolate good quality, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup candied ginger, chopped
- 20 Lollipop sticks
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave on half heat for 1-minute intervals. Stir well after each minute until completely melted.
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper. Spoon the chocolate onto the waxed paper in 3" rounds.
- Insert a lollipop stick. Decorate the lollipop with the nuts, ginger, and dried cranberries. Let set slightly and then refrigerate until completely set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 189Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.