30 Main Courses for Christmas
With the holidays in full swing now I thought you might like to try something new for a main course, so I am offering 30 Main Courses for Christmas.
Are you tired of your usual turkey or ham, why not try a new recipe? Do you make something special on Christmas Eve also?
I have included some mains that might interest you for Christmas Eve too!! Something that will jazz up your holidays to a new level. Start a new tradition with one of these amazing recipes.
I have made a turkey every way possible except for deep fried and I adore trying new recipes. Check out our Roast Turkey 101 for helpful tips. Plus our new roundup of 40 Terrific Holiday Turkey Recipes!
Sometimes we have a smaller group, sometimes larger and the menu is always designed for something new to appear, so why not it be your main course!
Helpful Items for These Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Here are eight gorgeous recipes for turkey for you to get inspired to try something new!!
- Spanish Spiced Turkey by Noshing With The Nolands
- Herb Roasted Turkey by Valerie’s Kitchen
- Oven Roasted Turkey by Peas and Crayons
- Caramelized Onion and Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breasts by Chocolate Moosey
- Herbed Mayonnaise Roast Turkey by Nutmeg Nanny
- How to Brine a Turkey by Wine and Glue
- Simple Herb and Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast by Flavor The Moments
- Herb Roasted Turkey Breast by Rachel Cooks
- Simple Garlic and Herb Roasted Turkey by Neighbor Food
- Maple Glazed Spiral Ham by Valerie’s Kitchen
- Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe by Wonky Wonderful
- Prosecco-Brown Sugar Glazed Bone-In Ham by Poet in the Pantry
- Crock Pot Honey Glazed Ham by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham by Back To Her Roots
- Five-Spiced Grilled Cornish Hens with Mongolian Barbeque Sauce by Blackberrybabe
- Roasted Duck Legs with Cherry Porter Sauce by The Beeroness
- Roast Chicken by Tasting Page
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon Garlic Butter by Joyful Healthy Eats
I love serving beef at Christmas on Boxing Day, it is a nice change up from turkey. If it is a stew or steak here are some great recipes.
- Julia Child’s Boeuf Bourguignon by Noshing With The Nolands
- Red Goddess Grilled Flank Steak Recipe by Cooking on the Weekends
- Garlic Lover’s Crockpot Beef Stew by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Flank Steak by Emily Bites
Coffee-Crusted Steak by Simply Sated
Pork is another great change up from the usual. The recipe below are all looking scrumptious! We also have a wonderful How to Cook a Ham 101 with an amazing glaze that is new to the site.
Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Mint Sauce by Nutmeg Nanny
Cherry Chipolte Glazed Pork Tenderloin by With Salt and Wit
How To Roast Pork Perfectly by Cook The Story
To give you even more suggestions we have for you fondue, lamb, salmon and white fish. With many occasions you will want to mix it up a bit. I know that we do with our dinner parties.
Emmentaler-Gruyere Fondue with Roasted Garlic by Noshing With The Nolands
Rack of Lamb with Pomegranate-Coffee Sauce by Floating Kitchen
Pan Seared Salmon with Sage Brown Butter Sauce by Joyful Healthy Eats
5-Ingredient Veracruz-Style White Fish by The Lemon Bowl