Buttered Lobster Tail with Truffle Oil Popcorn
We first had Buttered Lobster Tail with Truffle Oil Popcorn a great restaurant, The Muse in Kensington. What a fabulous combo!!! So easy and so elegant!! The flavors go so fantastically together plus you get the textures of the crunchy popcorn with the melt in your mouth lobster. I love this appetizer and I’m sure you will too!!
In my mind, there is nothing better than finding a great little treasure of a restaurant that makes you want to go back again and again! We had a recommendation from a friend that The Muse was a place to try and we were not disappointed!
Unfortunately, like many restaurants, it was closed and the space was taken over by a restaurant called Modern Steak. Now Modern steak has its own great reputation in town stay tuned, we may have something special for you from their fantastic menu!
- 1/2 to 1- 6 oz. lobster tail per person
- 2 Tbsp Melted butter to drizzle
- 1 heaping cup of popcorn per person
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Truffle oil or truffle olive oil to drizzle
- Parsley for garnish
- Steam the lobster tail in a small amount of water for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, pop the popcorn according to manufacturer instructions. Do not use microwave flavored popcorn. The old fashioned, fresh way of doing it.
- With no additional flavorings or salt added. Salt popcorn while it is still hot and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Cut the lobster tail in half and drizzle with melted butter. Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
- Enjoy this wonderful flavor combination!!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 693Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 220mgSodium: 1221mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 47g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.