Mustard Chicken and a GIVEAWAY!!!
Today we have for you Mustard Chicken and a GIVEAWAY!!! First off, I have found this inspiration from a recipe from a friend of mine and fellow blogger Peter. He has been a great support through all this. In general, I find the blogging community to be a very friendly and inviting place to work. People are very willing to share their knowledge and ideas with you.
I have gained many friendships out there in the vast world of food blogging and I am very thankful for that. Peter’s recipe is on his site at Feed Your Soul. Check him out. It is a very easy Monday to Friday pull together a meal and so very delicious. Here is my rendition. I sliced the chicken and served it on a bed of rice, pour the remaining sauce over the top. I did a sauteed garlic spinach and carrots to accompany the chicken, sooooo very good!! Quick and easy!!!
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic reduction
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Whisk the first 5 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour into a Ziploc bag and place the chicken breasts in. Rotate bag so the chicken is completely covered in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Remove the chicken from the Ziploc bag and place in a greased baking dish
- Pour marinade over leaving 1/4 cup or so behind to baste.
- Bake 20 min. and then baste with reserved marinade. Bake another 20 min. or until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 316Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 629mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 38g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
And now to announce our 2nd GIVEAWAY. This is only because of a kind and generous donation from SweetArt Supplies. This great Canadian company out of Victoria, B.C. will inspire you to dress up your occasion with their unique cupcake and muffin liners, wrappers and more. Visit their website to see all they have to offer at www.sweetartsupplies.ca More chances to enter this time!!
PLEASE GO TO OUR GIVEAWAY PAGE TO ENTER. IT IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE JUST UNDER THE LOGO FOR ALL THE DETAILS. HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN WIN!! SO EXCITING!!!