Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
I whipped up these Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts today, I know my photography isn’t very good at all. And I thank you all for still coming to see me. Don’t worry, it will improve, I can’t wait for my lessons. I also just ordered a photography book yesterday, done by a fellow blogger.
She has amazing photos and I will learn lots from her book. If there is one thing about me is that I am determined. It’s in my nature, I hate to be defeated!! I will never be the best but I am hoping for pretty damn good. I will conquer that little black machine!!
Anyway, today is another nice light spring dish, that is very easy. It can be whipped up in no time. Just remember to take your spinach out of the freezer in the morning before you are off to work for the day.
I served this over rice and a salad for a complete meal!
- 4 large skinless chicken breasts
- 300 g pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup each ricotta cheese, chicken stock & white wine
- 3/4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pound each chicken breast to 1/4 inch thick.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Divide spinach mixture between each of the 4 chicken breasts.
- Roll up each breast and place seam down in a small shallow baking dish.
- Pour wine over chicken then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 35-45 min. Remove chicken from pan and pour the juices into a small saucepan.
- Whisk chicken broth and cornstarch together and add to saucepan.
- Heat until bubbling and thickened.
- Slice chicken breast and serve with sauce drizzled over.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 342Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 446mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 46g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.