Strawberry Pineapple Daiquiri
With summer coming we all want to have some lazy days sitting out back enjoying the weather. Here is a delicious Strawberry Pineapple Daiquiri sipper filled with fresh fruit and a little alcohol too!! It took me a couple of tries (oh darn) to perfect it but I think I got it down.
You can keep the simple syrup in the fridge for up to three months, so you can enjoy this drink all summer long.
Stick in a straw and find a nice chair outdoors to relax in.
- 2 oz. white rum
- 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 3/4 cup mixed sliced strawberries and pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- 1 oz. simple syrup (1 cup water and 1 cup sugar needed)
- 3/4 oz. lime juice, fresh or bottled
- For the simple syrup mix one cup sugar and one cup water in a saucepan
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Once sugar is dissolved remove from heat. Refrigerate until cold.
- In a blender place all ingredients and blend until completely liquefied on the ice crush selection of your blender.
- Serve in a daiquiri glass topped with a cube of pineapple and a strawberry on a skewer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 205Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.