I have done a series of side dishes for AllFreeCopyCatRecipes from Boston Market and today I thought I would share this one with you!! Loaded Mashed Potatoes!!! These are great anytime of the year as they would be divine with a roast, ribs, steak, chicken, fish etc.
There is bacon in there so everyone will love them, right??
Made with cream, butter, chives, cheddar cheese and bacon, you can’t go wrong with these potatoes. A great make ahead side dish also!!
- 7 small baking potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup milk or cream, more or less depending on the dryness and size of your potatoes
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ Tbsp. chives
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, reserving 2 Tbsp. for topping
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese, reserving 2 Tbsp. for topping
- Mash potatoes with butter, salt and cream until fluffy, adding more or less cream to get the right consistency. Stir in chives and sour cream. Stir in bacon and grated cheddar cheese. Top with cheese and bacon and serve at once or leave off toppings and refrigerate until ready to use. Microwave until warm or heat slowly in a 325 F oven covered with foil. Add toppings and serve.