Lemon Drop Cocktail
This Lemon Drop Cocktail is a drink that a friend of mine Andrea and fellow blogger is sipping on in her profile picture on Tasty Kitchen. I had to try it, it looked so good.
She has a very nice site, filled with fantastic recipes. I also love the name of her site Quest For Delish. Isn’t that the quest we all should be on!!! Here is her “delish” cocktail.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, they are perfect for summertime or anytime!
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- 3 tsp. fine white sugar (for the glasses)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- In a saucepan combine sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool, pour into a container, and refrigerate until cold.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for 3 months so you can make this again and again. Or use it with other cocktails.
- Chill two martini glasses in the freezer for at least 5 min.
- In a shaker pour in the vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, and 1/2 cup of ice.
- Rim the glasses with lemon juice and dip in the fine sugar.
- Shake the cocktail rigorously and then pour it into each glass evenly.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 565Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 121gFiber: 0gSugar: 120gProtein: 0g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.