Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
I needed a snack for Amber’s volleyball team so I decided to take the banana bread that I always make Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
A great treat for the kids at half time. They loved them and they were gone in no time flat!!
I love the little mini chocolate chips you can get now, they are perfect for anything mini!!!
Just crack one open and they are moist, chocolatey, and full of banana flavor.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- With a standup mixer, cream the butter and sugar together, add the eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and add to the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add the bananas, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add in the chocolate chips, stirring to combine. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 min. or until muffins are golden brown and spring back to a light touch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 114Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust