Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
I needed a snack for Amber’s volleyball team so I decided to take the banana bread that I always make and turn it into mini muffins. A great treat for the kids at half time. They loved them and they were gone in no time flat!!
I love the little mini chocolate chips you can get now, they are perfect for anything mini!!!
Just crack one open and they are moist, chocolatey and full of banana flavor.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- With a standup mixer, cream the butter and sugar together, add the eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and add to the butter mixture. Mix well. Add the bananas, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add in the chocolate chips, stirring to combine. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 min. or until muffins are golden brown and spring back to a light touch.