Chipotle Chicken Smoked Nachos
We love having nachos for dinner and these Chipotle Chicken Smoked Nachos are great. Quick and easy and with a big salad, very filling. To change them up a bit I purchased a chipotle roasted chicken, of course any roasted chicken would do just fine. Grab some different colored nachos for a change and we also tried the new “Tamed” Jalapeno Peppers. Just slightly less hot. Paired that with some smoked Gouda and smoked paprika and we had a deliciously different nacho. Serve some up this Halloween for a quick dinner before the kids head out for trick or treating. It couldn’t be any easier!!
- One bag of nachos, red, white or blue
- Chipotle roasted chicken, shredded
- Tex Mex cheese blend, grated
- Smoked Gouda, grated
- Halved grape tomatoes
- Green onion
- Tamed Jalapeno Pickled Peppers
- Smoked Paprika
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place parchment paper in a broiler pan and layer on nachos, chicken, tomatoes, jalapenos, green onion and lastly the cheeses. Use your discretion to the amount you would like. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika.
- Bake 10min. and then finish off under the broiler to brown slightly. Using the parchment paper slice nachos onto a serving platter. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.