Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn
Halloween is just around the corner and here is a yummy snack, Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn!! Any trick or treater would love to have this on Halloween night. It takes no time to whip together and will have you and your little ones munching all night.
This popcorn is just slightly sweet with a hint of pumpkin pie spice. I didn’t add any salt to it but you can if you like, to get the sweet and salty thing going on. Enjoy!!!
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. Epicure Poudre Douce or pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- In a large pot over high heat mix together the oil, sugar, and pumpkin spice.
- Add the popcorn. Shake the pot over the element until the popcorn starts to subside in popping.
- Do not leave the pot on the stove as the sugar will burn. You may want to remove it completely from the element or turn your heat down slightly.
- Spread out on a cookie tray to cool. Break apart any large chunks. Store in an airtight container for a few days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 117Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.