Strawberry Lime Ice Pops
Strawberry Lime Ice Pops will excite the senses and are the perfect choice for summer fun!! Kids and adults like ice pop on a hot day!! I know we sure love them.
An entire cookbook on ice pops. WOW!! I dove into this cookbook, flipping from page to page with excitement!!
Pomegranate Yogurt Swirl, Cream Soda, Root Beer Float, Honeydew Jalapeno, Cafe Mocha, the combinations in this cookbook seem endless.
They also have the famous less drip ones, Holiday and Cocktail Hour!!! I could and WILL make ice pops forever with this cookbook.
It was a struggle to choose just one but remembered I had strawberries in the freezer. I loved the combination of Strawberry Lime Ice Pops. It sounds so refreshing for these hot summer days!!!
These ice pops burst with the fresh flavors of strawberries and lime. You could make these into Daiquiris with a little addition of rum. Got your attention now didn’t I!!!
Try this recipe and the cookbook for outstanding ice pop recipes. There are beautifully photographed pictures in two sections and extra information and tips at the side of each recipe, which are fantastic too!! ENJOY!!!
Strawberry Lime Ice Pops Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 4 cups halved hulled fresh strawberries or whole frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- In a saucepan, bring sugar, water, and lime zest to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved; reduce heat and simmer for 2 min.
- Add strawberries to the pan, cover, and cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a blender.
- Add lime juice and blend until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Pour into molds and freeze until slushy, then insert sticks and freeze until solid, for at least 4 hours.
- If you are using an ice pop kit, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 85Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.