Saltine Toffee Bark
This Saltine Toffee Bark was first introduced to me by my friend Carla. She brought over a lovely bag of this decadent bark for me to try. The three of us quickly consumed the sweet confection. WOW, was it good!!! Then to make it our own we added the sprinkling of pecans. Don’t be alarmed by the ingredients, it is a treat!!
- 40 or so saltines
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Skor toffee bars, chopped
- 100 gms bag pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 11″x 16″ pan with tin foil.
- Arrange saltines in a single layer breaking the last row to fit if necessary. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add sugar and butter stirring constantly over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil let cook 1-2 min.
- Pour evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 8-10 min. until bubbly.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let the chocolate chips sit for 3 minutes to let them soften.
- Sprinkle with Skor toffee and pecans.
- Refrigerate until set approx. 1 hour. Break into pieces.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 148Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
Recipe calculation was provided by Nutritionix and is estimation only. If you need nutritional calculations for medical reasons, please use a source that you trust.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home