Ham and Egg Cups
Day 5 of 5 Days of Egg Dishes and Ken comes in with a winner of dish!! I had a skillet hash in mind for this last recipe but when I saw him creating these for breakfast one day I was sold that this would be the finale!!
Not only are ham and eggs great but he added sun dried tomatoes, sharp white cheddar and spinach, I loved it!!
- 4 thin slices ham
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp. chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 4 tsp. diced sharp white cheddar
- 8-12 whole baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, optional, more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place one slice of ham in each of four well greased muffin tins. Place in 2-3 spinach leaves in the bottom of each ham slice and add 1 tsp. sun dried tomatoes and 1 tsp. cheddar. Add the thyme if using.
- Crack one egg into each ham cup. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 min. until desired doneness. Serve with toast.